Friday, March 21, 2008

Snice, snake mouse babies! First ever to be born!


SERIOUSLY FOLKS! I have a pregnant mouse living quite comfortably with my pet python Buddy!


Now when I first put the mouse in the tank, she was quite thin and showing no signs of pregnancy. (I think because she just wasn't showing yet. She probaby got a little mouse action around the time I bought it because any intelligent person would know snakes and mice can't make babies. lol but this is kind of funny anyway)


I put the mouse in there about 3 weeks ago, but because my snake is in it's hibernating stage, he isn't very hungry, and probably won't be for a couple more months.


So for now Buddy and mother to be are living quite comfortably together. She has completely destroyed the various decorative plants I had in the tank for buddy, but he doesn't seem to be bothered much by it all. (looks like I may have to invest in some more plants when all is said and done here)


But I am posting a few pics here to show you the new odd couple of 2008! isn't this great folks! preditor and prey living side by side. lol




random weird storys

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



No comments: