Monday, May 19, 2008

OK! WEIRD STORY ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND!

I love my Boyfriend Dearly, but he is SOOO neurotic sometimes. He is not only afraid of water (he takes showers and all, but you'll never see him near a swimming pool or a lake or anything), and is obsessed with not showing his chest in public, and also deathly afraid of bugs. (I have a bit of fun with that one honestly) but he is firmly convinced that the quaker Oat guy is evil! He actually believes that he will steal my soul if I eat quaker oats! I'm not kidding! However...I completely disreguard his neurosis becuause I love Oatmeal dangit and I'm going to eat it! He freaked out on me when I put a box of the quaker oaty goodness into the shopping carrage. Some things about him will always remain a mystery I suppose. How can anyone believe the Quaker Oat guy is evil? LMAO!

1 comment:

raven61775 said...

not a problem roxy. Just about to post some crazy video I ran across today. you're never going to believe THIS one. lol